Art Director / Graphic Designer
- Generate ideas and concepts from communication brief with copywriter
- Present initial ideas and concepts to the creative group head for further selection and development
- Craft / adjust / modify the visual and design parts throughout the process of the development
- Control the quality of the work production
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Present concept/art direction with client.
- 1 - 3 year of experience in Creative, preferably from an Advertising Agency.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject / Experience in related field
- Curious / Creative / Imaginative / Motivative / Passionate / Organized
- Skillful in art direction, storytelling, communicating and presenting
- Dedicated team player who can share their thoughts and accept other’s opinions
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
Break the norm, Build the tale