Performance Marketing Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- Set up and optimize performance marketing campaigns on Facebook, IG, Twitter, TikTok, AdWords, GDN, YouTube, and others
- Execute marketing campaign for existing products (generate awareness, search marketing, call to action, shop impression)
- Strategize and manage digital marketing campaigns and summarize reports
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Analyze data and leverage data insights to develop online marketing campaigns responding to the products in company’s
- Manage and control marketing spending vs. budget to achieve maximum ROI
- Responsible for the performance of sales online and spending in given channels to achieve maximum ROI
- Actively research new trends and customer insights and buying journey to improve product and service satisfaction
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce engaging content tailored to specific marketing channels
- Keep up to date with marketing and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, or any other quantitative, test-driven field
- At least 3 years in e-commerce and key digital platforms and technologies
- Strong experience in at least one of the following: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, TheTradeDesk
- Well-versed in data analytics and reporting
- Ability to articulate and execute rational marketing strategies
- Energetic, detail-oriented, and result-oriented self-starter who is tech-savvy
Email: talent[at sign]propertyscout.co.th
Subject: Application - Performance Marketing Executive - [Your Name]
Content: Please attach your updated English resume and answer the following questions below:
1. Why do you think you are fit for this role?
2. What are your salary expectations?
3. When can you start?
Your application has been successfully submitted.