Senior CRM Marketing Executive
We are building a real estate transaction platform enabling a trusted buying, selling, and renting experience. Basically, it is a super-app for real estate combining a technology platform with the human touch of professional agents similar to Grab. Peers in other markets are Beike in China (USD 32bn in valuation with 550k agents on the platform), Loft and Quinto Andar in Brazil (USD 3bn and 5bn valuation), or Square Yards in India. Their success is an inspiration for us to build the leading property transaction platform across Southeast Asia.
Our Thai-international co-founder team combines successful serial entrepreneurs (last company scaled to USD 150m in sales and 125 employees) with strong leadership and innovation expertise in the digital real estate space. We have raised a total of USD 7.5m Seed funding from international VCs and industry angel investors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, build, and execute marketing automation covering the full user journey (not only inbound)
- Act as a liaison between the IT, Marketing, and Sales teams to identify audience segments to be targeted for campaigns
- Partner with different stakeholders to keep them informed about upcoming data management initiatives
- Maintain and improve data management processes and accuracy
- A Business Degree with technical skills will be optimal
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in CRM/Database marketing
- Must have experience in loyalty programs
- Must have a substantial understanding of audience segmentation, campaign management, inbound marketing, offer management, data mining, and omnichannel marketing
- Analytical, data-driven and well-versed with Excel
- Must have excellent written and spoken English and Thai skills
- Work independently with high attention to detail, well organized, with a sense of urgency and a drive to get things done
Email: talent[at sign]propertyscout.co.th
Subject: Application - Senior CRM Marketing Executive - [Your Name]
Content: Please attach your updated English resume and answer the following questions below
1. Why do you think you are fit for this role?
2. What are your salary expectations?
3. When can you start?
Your application has been successfully submitted.