Marketing Communication Associate
The Marketing Communication Associate is responsible for developing marketing activities that grow designated brand recognitions and drive e-commerce sales. He/she must be a creative, insightful, and up-to-the-minute team player who is proficient in translating conceptual ideas into cut-through activities, guiding and overseeing creative work to deliver impactful executions.
- Decipher concepts and develop campaign activities to meet brand objectives.
- Be the mastermind of consumer-driven content creation.
- Identify online/omni communication channels as deem fit and effective.
- Have a keen eye for detail of visuals and copy writings.
- Collaborate with the social media and creative team to pull off campaign activations.
- Constantly monitor consumer behaviors, competitors’ moves, and digital trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Professional experience in Marketing, Advertising or a related field with proven
- Digital/ omni campaign experience.
- Experience in Advertising Agency/ Digital Agency/ Startup is a plus
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Agile and comfortable with ambiguity
- Observant, creative, and self-driven individual with a can-do attitude
- Strong project management with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.