- Develop engagement strategy and plan for all communications to execute advertising, promotional activities and PR on ground at the local level.
- Coordinate closely with creative, agencies and local team to bring to life to communication strategy and plan in accordance with the objectives
- Prepares market reports on users, channel and industry trends, data analysis and market survey to identify marketing opportunities.
- Ensure campaign implementation in local level and keep tracking the progress
- Create annual budget and ensure all expenditures are within the authorized budget
- Coordinate with all points of contact persons and stores to manage the delivery of key activation-related elements.
- Produce post-event evaluation to improve future events
- At least 2 years of activation marketing or agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight
- Good understanding of ATL and BTL media
- Project management, problem-solving and pressure handling skills
- Good PC skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.