- Analyze competitive landscape, campaign tracking data, and online & offline marketing trends to help the team generate viable ideas and opportunities for the campaign plans
- Manage daily campaign operations and Monitor the strategy and operation to ensure good user experience.
- Assist the team to work with internal and across-team each month in terms of focused category to meet the company’s goal
- Brief and own the marketing materials that respond to the campaign activity and adhere with brand identity.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, insights and evaluation of KPIS
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and provide all the resources required to meet campaign’s targets.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Management, Marketing, or related experience
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Pro-active attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork with strong communication skills
- Good in English and Chinese is preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.