Retention and Loyalty Associate
- Understand customer insight and identify the key drivers to retain users with Mungmee platform.
- Translate business requirements into loyalty program goals and execute the plan and develop campaigns to grow user engagement and partners collaborations.
- Develop the loyalty schemes for both sellers and buyers to create desired behavior and stickiness to Mungmee to assure business requirements compliance
- Evaluates program performance and investigates opportunities in order to recommend promotions and strategies to optimize the plan.
- Cooperation with Software development team to configure and enhance Mungmee platform.
- Coordination of internal departments, such as Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal, senior leadership, and external suppliers to execute the plan
- Brief, review and approve related materials to promote the programs
- Work collaboratively with Analytics, Finance and other Loyalty Development counterparts to forecast, manage and analyze program performance metrics and to report on activities.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Management, Marketing, or related experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with loyalty marketing ( or Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Sales)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in modeling and analyzing various KPIs
- Basic Knowledge of software supporting sales and loyalty programs
- Knowledge of retail would be an advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.