Account Manager, SEO
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Arrange an online meeting with our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Manage and present all reporting about the health of customers' accounts; monthly performance report, renewing report, annual report, benchmark report, etc.
- Use marketing tools to perform and drive marketing campaigns for our clients; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, SERanking, etc.
- Utilize digital marketing knowledge and maximize your campaign performance: SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Website Development, eCommerce, Data Analytics, etc.
- Experienced in business development, understanding of business and digital marketing
- Previous Account Executive (AE) / client service / Account Management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A New Generation of Agency