Business Application & Data Service LEAD / SUPERVISOR
Business Application & Data Service supervisor
Leading insurance company - [ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted only ]
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / computer or related field
- 5 years' experience in support, maintain, and install IT application systems for medium to large organization.
- Strong technical knowledge with hand-on experienced in Oracle, SQL and DBMS management.
- Experience in troubleshooting and investigating IT system/application incidents
- Require strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced with minimal supervision and direction
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work off working hours (if needed)
- Good interpersonal communication, high responsibility, enthusiastic to explore new technologies.
- Excellent service mind and good customer service skill
- Good command of spoken and written in Thai and English
- Administrate application system and database of the company in term of configuration, master data setup, application user id and permission management
- Provide second level of technical support for all application systems and software components
- Troubleshoot and investigate the root cause of incidents that happen with application systems and database
- Work closely with application development teams and vendor to investigate, fix and test applications
- Monitor, update and maintain application systems and database to ensure that systems are working as operational
- Collaborate with others to implement application and database patches, setting, master data setup, deployment and ensure proper integration of environment
- Collaborate with users and vendor on production incidents, changes, and bug fixes
- Provide consultant and estimate impact for project team
- Daily monitoring and maintenance activities
- Maintain SLA, application availability, capacity and performance KPI
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of IT department.
Your application has been successfully submitted.