Event Management Executive
- Organize, pre-plan, and coordinate all the elements required for an event
- Manage all of elements on-site at the actual event
- Be responsible for the production of events from concept to the completion, including exhibitions, fairs, festivals, conferences, promotions, product launches, fundraising, and social events
- Be responsible in managing event projects from concept, implementation and execution to gain customer engagement.
- Monitor & Control budget according to an action plan
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication Arts, or any relevant fields
- GPAX 2.70 for Bachelor’s degree is required, and 3.30 for Master’s degree (optional)
- 1-2 years of experiences in content creating & planning / social monitoring & social listening analysis, would be advantage (fresh graduated is also welcome)
- Good command in English (TOEIC at least 550 is required)
- Be able to work at Navanakorn Industrial Estate, Pathum Thani
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Agri-Innovation For The Future