IT Audit Manager (Insurance company) - 80-130K THB
- Preferred, insurance, banking related experience in IT audit/ assurance/ compliance etc.
- Preferred, CISA
- Required, English language skill
- Required, being able to travel abroad once a quarter/ half year for business
1.Analyze and develop strategic IT internal audit program and action plan to support the company goal and objective related to IT Governance, IT General Control, Application Control, Cybersecurity and new technologies / trends
2. Ensure the company standard of internal audit, general control, IT governance and related IT frameworks
3. Conduct the audit work on business process according to the planning step with appropriate approach
4. Identify the root cause of risk which embedded in each business process that need to be aware by management and to ensure the appropriate control is existed to mitigate them
5. Conclude and report the audit findings including recommendation for control improvement to the responsible management
6. Follow up the status of control implementation based on audit recommendation
7. Conduct audits, support regional team, and ability to work with international audit teams.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics or related fields
2. Analytical Thinking, Conceptual Thinking
3. Financial and IT application experience in AS400 would be advantaged.
4. Good command of English both spoken and written
5. Bangkok Based, opportunity to work in other countries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.