- Conduct and analyze market research to develop products serving customers’ future needs.
- Be able to identify company’s and competitors’ product differentiation to achieve competitive advantages.
- Be able to demonstrate trends and insights to develop new products.
- Collaborate with each brand’s project managers to identify the brand positioning and key messages creating the differentiation among competitors.
- Measure and report a company performance through the company’s indicators. (ROI and KPIs)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Full understanding of market research.
- Able to analyze complex data and look for trends in the market and users’ opinions and behavior.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- Free parking.
- Diligence allowance (500 baht for the first month, then 600 baht for 2 months in a row and 700 baht for 3 months in a row - No late day, No leave day).
- 1,000 baht allowance/month for gym, fitness centre, or exercise course.
- Dental care allowance 2,000 baht/year.
- Life insurance and health insurance.
- COVID-19 insurance.
- Special Discount for buying any products of the company (10% for the first time and 3% afterwards).
- Outing trip.
- And many more...
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Quality Education For Everyone