SEO Outreach Specialist
- 1+ years experience
- Salary based on performance
- 4 work day
At Minimice, we provide comprehensive digital marketing strategies and techniques that impact a holistic view. We manage our clients' online presence for business as the SEO, SEM and social media marketing team, which effectively work in sync with one another in order to run a successful business. We value our work culture as a priority sharing vision, good vibes, and open culture towards our team. We strive to become that best in our sector, with that in mind, we need your support and suggestion to achieve that dream together as a whole.
Who we are looking for:
Minimice Group is seeking an SEO Outreach Specialist in our team. We're look for active, energetic, and strong negotiation skills to reachout to bloggers and publishers. Building a strong relationship and ways to find quality backlink in affordable prices. This role required a strong off-site tactics and content marketing to its core.
- Strategize I SEO Outreach is not a one-size fits all tactic. You'll be expected to develop specific and appropriate strategies to your clients, campaigns and goals.
- Reachout to Bloggers, Influencers, Publisher a tons. You'll be responsible for putting your strategies to execution and performing outreach to drive success.
- Brief our scope of work and how we will reachout perfectly, that meets expectations in terms of brand or style guidelines, drives appropriate linking and meets anchor text criteria.
- Welcome new graduates
- Excellent Communicator - Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-Oriented - Seeing big picture and the small picture, highly organized, with strong retention skills.
- Multi-task - Able to organise work neatly and work on multi work. Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-Motivated - Able to work well independently, and as part of a larger team. Not afraid to take a project and run, and be confident in your skills to see the project through to completion. Dig in and figure out how to work around problems.
- Team Player - Someone who can work across teams (internal and external) to pull together the resources to deliver strategies and execution. You'll need to be able to lead by influence, accept and internalize feedback from internal and external teams, and partner across the board to drive success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.