Social Media and Content Specialist/Manager
As the Social Media and Content Specialist/Manager, you will support our team to develop and execute social media content plans and strategies for our client, including influencer management, you’ll manage the database of influencers and look to grow the level and number that we have, you will also be responsible for the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase brand awareness and audience engagement across a range of social platforms and be able to report on the effectiveness of your activity.
You should have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, brand understanding, and be comfortable presenting ideas and results to both clients and internal teams. You’ll have previous experience in social media and influencer marketing and be comfortable leading your own projects.
You’ll need to be happy addressing current clients and prospects and using social listening and analytics tools. You’ll work closely with the Creative, Content & Digital PR, Paid Media, and Data Science & Audience Insights departments, and report to the Director of Paid Media & Data Insights.
Based in Bangkok or Phuket, Thailand.
- Must be outgoing and friendly.
- Should be keen to network within the base country and overseas.
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be a creative thinker.
- Must be able to navigate documents within Google sheets and docs.
- You will be responsible for collating all current and new influencers.
- Collecting data from each influencer on post engagement, types of past work.
- You will have a good understanding of all influencer platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, tiktok, Twitter and Youtube.
- You will have a key role in identifying and matching brands with the correct types of influencer.
- Presenting ideas and creative solutions to potential and existing clients.
- You will responsible for the creating and posting of content for clients in both Thai and English.
- You will have the ability to translate English into Thai and vice versa in order to reach the clients desired target market as per a brief.
444 Media would like to be an employer of choice, attracting and retaining the best talent in the Digital industry. Our hiring philosophy is based on 5 core aims, these are to hire the best employees, treat every employee well, give all employees a chance to grow their careers, create a culture of innovation, and to provide a great working environment. At 444 Media, we believe that every person has unlimited potential, and that everyone of us has the ability to grow beyond our jobs. All our policies and processes are designed around these philosophies. Above all we value transparency, strong work ethic, and challenging work, and we expect all our employees to lead in their own way with respect, honesty, and integrity. Every employee is encouraged to support the development of the companies high performance culture through open feedback.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Global Digital Marketing Agency