Publisher Sales Executive, APAC
Position : Publisher Sales Executive, APAC
- Understand about publisher & inventory monetization, define traffic buying opportunities for thecompany, stay up to date with the industry trend, new traffic acquisitions, publisher market, and inventory sales for both local and global markets.
- Achieve a KPIs of team and person KPIs
- Perform cold calls, face to face meetings to propose SSP solutions to key publishers from web/mobile application/game’s pla to fully monetize their inventories, and close deals.
- Build business cooperation, and participate in relationships with publishers, and ad networks to drive the business growth for the company.
- Supporting owned accounts with any updates and solving issues by consulting.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, and manage day-to-day partner' relationships
- Providing technical information and closing new business via phone and email
- Establish partnership with clients to develop goals and digital strategies adding value and ensure clients are getting the best results.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- Passionate about digital media.
- Minimum 2-years experience in Publishing / Media / News company.
- Keen understanding of Web/App/Game/Others monetization.
- Experienced presenters with strong sales pitching skills, negotiation skills, and other relevant communications in sales.
- Hands on experience of sales pipelines, sales plan, sales report, and other related sales processes.
- Computer literacy is a must (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, MS Office, etc.).
- Basic knowledge in IT
- Fluent in English
- Working experience in Digital Media Agencies/Companies will be an advantage.
- Possessed with basic knowledge in Website & Native Mobile Application’s code structure will be highly considered.
- Positive attitude and Creative thinking.
- Proficient in Chinese/Burmese will be highly considered.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result-oriented and organized with strong analytical skills and passionate about working in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Get:
- A challenging opportunities to work in startup company
- Free snacks & unlimited coffee/tea in Office
- Monthly team lunch/dinner
- Transportation expenses
- Social Security
- Group Insurance, Dental, and Social Security
- Flexible working hours, regular office hours (09:00 AM to 18:00 PM, Monday to Friday)
- Work from home policy
Your application has been successfully submitted.