Strategic Performance Marketing Manager / ผู้จัดการฝ่ายวางแผนกลยุทธ์การตลาด
You will be responsible to develop effective marketing and media strategy, and execute them successfully. Hence, your main responsibilities will be centering around:
A. Customer Acquisitions
B. Customer Retentions
C. Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) Maximization
D. Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC)
With this matters, your core functions will be classified into three following parts:
Strategy Part :
- Create marketing strategy to acquire new users, retain existing users, maximize CLV while minimalizing acquisition costs
- Outline market research to identify market segmentations, and develop product positioning, key offerings and unique selling propositions to each segmentation
- Collaborate with other team to analyze user data, channel information and ad performance to build solid plans
Marketing Part :
- Turn a planned strategy into effective marketing executions by using both appropriate media with high speed manner
- Effectively allocate budgets and control cost of user acquisition and retentions through media spending, incentive and production
- Execute on content marketing strategy to lead the team to work properly
Media Part :
- Strategically optimize media (e.g. google, facebook etc) for user acquisition and retention under acceptable CAC and conversion quantity
- Consolidate systematic retargeting plan with integrated media to successfully acquire new users
- 2-5 years of working experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications or related fields.
- A master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or marketing or branding is a plus. Having a background in advertising agency, fintech, business consulting is a plus.
- Outstanding record of academic and professional achievement with functional knowledge in branding, marketing and communications.
- Leadership in relevant fields (either academic or extracurricular settings)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai is a plus
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Google Sheet and Google Slides
Your application has been successfully submitted.