Video Editor / Video Production (1 Year Contract)
Video Editor / Video Production (1 Year Contract, renewable or convert to permanent)
Corporate Communication and Branding, a team made up of people exhibiting many different skill sets all working towards a common goal: to improve MFEC brand and the ways that people perceive it. We are in charge to seize new opportunity in this VUCA world by work as a connector between many stakeholders. We work on the same page to make things possible and create a current of waves that impact the others.
If you are exploring new challenge in in-house production filed, now we are seeking a Video Production who is passionate about editing and storytelling to join a collaborative our team. This role will also work closely with the entire Corporate Communication and Branding team to create corporate video both internal platform and social media platform.
What you'll work on:
· Able to handle projects from conceptualization all the way to final production.
· Execute all assigned production and post-production tasks including shooting, audio recording, video/audio editing, color grading, and basic motion design.
· Handle, set up, and operate video and audio equipment.
· Manage and work across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines.
· Supporting the team throughout the production process.
Who you are:
· Willingness to work as part of a team
· Excitement to develop the Word Made Flesh brand through visual storytelling and social media
· Strong in Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
· Problem solve and offer creative solutions during post production
· Experience with managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Work on the principle of creativity and possibility
· Possible travel perks may be included: travel to fields to shoot, edit, or set up video production manuals
What you should know before applying!
· We are a Tech Company; it would be great if you were excited about the Technology industry
· You are able to work in an office, MFEC is currently a hybrid work environment but our team needs to work onsite 5 days per week for powerful collaboration with both inside and outside team.
· You have strong organizational skills
· You have collaborative spirit, results driven by the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
· You demonstrated creative thinker
· You must be pro-active, and able to operate effectively both independently and within a team
· You must have excellent written, verbal communication, and exceptional interpersonal skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
MFEC PLC is positioned as a premier IT services provider specializing in network computing and e-business