- Develop the implementation of tactical plans and day-to-day activities of program execution according to the strategic plan to carry through Client's marketing strategies and ultimately accomplish Client's marketing objectives while managing client and agency expectations
- Report status to other team members by evaluating and communicating within the agency all pertinent information provided by the client and outside sources
- Develop strategic and creative briefs and present materials internally and to the client
- Supervise the planning process assessment, situation analysis, brand planning and development of strategic direct marketing plans
- Develop full knowledge of all factors (internal and external/market) affecting the Client's marketing goals and plans as well as full knowledge of the client's current marketing situation
- Facilitate the development and agreement of measurement/success criteria for plan and program evaluation ensuring objectives and measurement benchmarks are clearly defined, then analyze plan & program performance against key success metrics (ROI, revenue etc.) and identify pertinent marketing implications
- Research and analyze response data, assist in the identification of new marketing opportunities, and lead the preparation and presentation of this information internally and to the client
- Conduct regular meetings with relevant members of other services to discuss client problems, opportunities, and work in progress
- duties as defined by the Management.
- At least 2 + years of experience in “Account Management /Client Services”
- Experiences in digital agency is preferable.
- Good command both of Thai and English
- Computer proficiency, especially in MS Office and Google Applications
- Have attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to meet tight deadline requirements.
- Pleasant personality and has service mind
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-tasks
- Good problem solving and decision making.
- Passion for both traditional and digital communications.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Health Insurance Life and Accident Insurance
- Provident Funds
- Annual Leave
- Annual Holidays
- Annual Health Check up
- Funds for Master's Education
- Pocket Money for travel
- Yearly Company trip
- New Year Party
- Congratulatory Money for Marriage
- Congratulatory Money for Giving Birth
- Condolence Money for Family Members Funeral
- Hosts to Merit of Funeral Employee Family
- Up-Country Allowance
- Birthday celebration
- Casual Environment
- Annual Bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
RESULTS-DRIVEN MARKETING AGENCY