Web Developer (Full Stack)
LightBlue reconciles business excellence with sustainability since 2012. Over the past 10 years, we developed unique skills, technologies and methodologies to minimize food waste. We are now offering a unique opportunity for a highly motivated young professional to join our pioneer social enterprise with a mission is to reconcile business excellence with sustainability (SDGs 2, 12 and 13).
About our Tech: Food Intel Tech (FIT), made of an App + Data Analytics software, offers a practical and scalable solutions for commercial kitchens willing to track and reduce food waste and associated costs at multiple locations, at a very affordable price. --> More info here! FIT is a proud recipient of the label "Solar Impulse Foundation Efficient Solution".
Scope of Work
In close collaboration with LightBlue’s team and freelance CTO/developer, you shall take on the following responsibilities:
- Improve and develop new web application
- Implement new features
- Take part in the redesign of the platform to adopt new web standards (Bootstrap, Symfony, ReactJS)
- Work in an agile environment focused on continuous deliveries and value to our customers
- Identify problems and provide appropriate solutions
- Web development experience using PHP is required
- Familiar with RESTful API, specifically Symfony backend
- Knowledge of SQL and maintenance of database skills is preferred
- Data processing and calculation experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of UI design/React is a bonus
- Good conduct of English (conversational-intermediate) is required
- Ability to build reusable code
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Hands-on/can do attitude, with business mindset
- Ability to work independently
- For part time web developer, please state your time commitment in CV or cover letter
You don’t fit these requirements but feel it’s for you? Send us a 3 min video explaining why YOU are the one.
What do you get from us?
- We carefully train and nurture our team members: participation to the Food Waste Prevention Online Course (Certificate of Proficiency provided), and to any other training delivered to normal customers while working with us
- Serious credentials, working with a pioneer food waste hacking tech and consulting company
- Opportunity to prepare and deliver hands-on food waste prevention projects, to train professional and provide advisory services.
- Salary: THB 27,000 – 35,000 based on experiences
Starting date: ASAP
Working location: Hybrid (Remote or office nearby Saladaeng BTS/MRT station)
Working Hour: 9.00-18.00 (Mon-Fri)
Benefits: Social security, holidays
*The candidate needs to have his/her own laptop, and to reasonably adapt to LightBlue’s working hours (9am-6pm Bangkok time, GMT+7)
Please email a cover letter and your resume to
Ready to make data a force for good?
Your application has been successfully submitted.