- Leading digital account team to build client portfolios & developing customer relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to work well under pressure
- Establish, develop and maintain new clients by reaching out to new customers lead through cold callings, arranging meetings,
- Plan and discuss with the creative team and execute effective campaigns, collaborate with different business units and teams to complete business objectives
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the team members and other departments
- Able to create and deliver campaign presentations
- Execute influencer marketing strategies, coordinate with influencers and bloggers on their requirements, timeline, and deliverable
- Ability to work both independently to team target
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- At least 3 years of account management, digital communication experience, experience with a digital creative agency, or advertising
- Experience in digital campaign pitching to planning stage with the Creative team
- Good skills in digital platform building such as website, Facebook app and mobile app.
- Good communication in English
- Good interpersonal skill with creative and logical thinking.
- Good communication and presentation skill in both Thai and English.
- Good management skill.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Active personality.
- Good team player.
- Positive, open-mindedand love to learn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.