Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our client success team in all stages. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our client's marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire digital skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the client success team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
When you apply, please include the phrase “I Love Digital Marketing” as the first line of your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Excellent knowledge of office software
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Ads)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master's degree
Friday provides the following benefits below as well as a company culture focused on people and values.
- Growth-oriented culture with an emphasis on positive communication, transparency, and team building
- Potential full-time offer with additional benefits at the end of the contract
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A data-driven digital marketing agency