We are looking for a qualified Account Manager to manage client accounts and act as a link between them and our agency. You will be the key contact of your assigned clients.
Your work will be essential to preserve client satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them with fruitful advice and services. The ideal candidate will be a good listener with a client-orientated approach.
The goal is to ensure the continuous development of our business activities and establish our agency as a leader in the industry.
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications
- Listen to suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicate them to the appropriate people inside the agency
- Learn about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions
- Liaise with clients to organize promotional events or decide on advertising material that suits their profiles and goals
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients
- Employ networking techniques to attract new clients
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules
- Undertake administrative work and keep records of clients
- Lead and mentor a team of Account Executives
When you apply, please include the phrase “I Love Digital Marketing” as the first line of your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered.
- 2 years of experience as an Account Executive or related position
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques
- Good knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of CRM software will be a strong advantage
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts possibly from different industries
- A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in Thai and English
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
Friday provides the following benefits below as well as a company culture focused on people and values.
- Growth-oriented culture with an emphasis on positive communication, transparency, and team building
- 9 days PTO + 1 un-sick
- Health benefits include medical, clinical, and dental
- Traveling allowance and other pre-tax benefits
*Benefits start after a 90-day probationary period.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A data-driven digital marketing agency