ENGINEER SPECIALIST [ NETWORK / CYBER SECURITY / COMMUNICATION]
- To provide consultancy and technical advice for strategic customers.
- Responsible for solutions design and conduct demonstrations, presentations, proposals including proof of concepts.
- Installing and configuring
- Support for Network, Cyber Security, Unified Communication solutions.
- Project Management and Coordination.
- Work with Sales to developing potential business opportunities.
- Troubleshooting system problems and diagnosing and solving faults.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related fields.
- At least 2 years of Network/ Cyber Security/ Communication Solution Pre-Sales or Post-Sales experience or the equivalent combination of consulting, technical, and related customer-facing activities.
- Good command of English and Thai.
- Capability to learn new technical and product knowledge.
- Able to communicate Well and Clearly.
- Passionate in learning and able to work well as a Team.
- Good ability to translate customer needs into appropriate solutions.
- To be certified for Network , Infrastructure or Security related certification would be advantageous.
- Own transporatation is preferable
- Can work 3:2 concept (3 days from home or meet customer : 2 days at office or meet customer)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com,
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Birds Eye View Integration Co., Ltd.