Product Manager (HANOVIA UV)
- Promote HANOVIA, UV technologies to the Thai market.
- Supports salespersons in terms of applications, design, engineering, marketing, presenting, etc.
- Report to domnick hunter-RL(Thailand) and HANOVIA.
- Preferably with a degree or post-degree studies in sanitary engineering, environmental technology, environmental chemistry, or relevant programs.
- 5 years of working experience, with some exposure in plant operations/engineering proposal/projects execution in food & beverage processing, semiconductor processing, pharmaceuticals processing, and packaging, etc. (employees / ex-employees of Goshu Kosan, Organo, Kurita, etc, involved in O&M business may have such experience and exposure)
- Highly self-motivated and independent.
- Willing to make presentations to targeted end customers and major integrators/contractors. Eagerness to engage with customers to learn about a particular process is important.
- Good (6.5/10) command in written and spoken English
- Should be comfortable of bi-weekly reporting (oral or written)
Apply for a job, Contact HR Dept.
K. Dararat Nonpala
Tel. 0 2678 2224 ext.200
Your application has been successfully submitted.
domnick hunter-RL (Thailand)