We’re seeking a Marketing Executive to play a key role in driving student enrollments.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- SEO content writing and translating for international education and study abroad
- Design artwork for online and offline marketing channels
- Track and analyse performance of strategies
- Work alongside the sales team to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Coordinate with clients and partners to synchronize marketing campaigns and events
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and competitor activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing is an advantage, will consider degrees from other fields with relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years work experience within a marketing role is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English
- Experience running ads through a range of channels including Facebook, Google, YouTube, Line OA and Twitter
- Understanding of Google Analytics/Console, ability to report on campaign data and recommend improvements
- Experience using Photoshop and AI
- Eager to learn and adopt new tools/technologies and share knowledge with others
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Competitive salary
- Commission and bonus up to 2 months’ salary, subject to meeting yearly targets and KPIs
- Generous private medical insurance plan and provident fund (optional) upon successful completion of the probationary period
Send your CV and expected salary by the application deadline: 5th June 2022
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Study Abroad. Simplified.