Management Trainee (People & Culture)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We' re looking for Management Trainee (People & Culture)
People development team concerned with the growth of employees’ hard and soft skills, knowledge, ability, and talents. We create and implement programs that stimulate and enable to the growth.
- Manage and oversee HRD Function, design and develop HRD strategies aligned with the company’s vision
- Develop and implement talent management and succession planning to provide Individual development plans.
- Provide the mentoring, coaching and consulting space for talents and successors group.
- Plan and Co-design performance review process to monitor organizational performance and finding improvement
- Manage internal and external training planning and budgeting
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 1.5 years working experience in the Management Trainee, Project Manager, Project Leader, Product Owner, HRD, HROD, HRIS, Product Development or any other leadership and senior role
- Understanding of business processes, budgeting, and management
- Passionate about People & Business
- Excellence in facilitating, writing and communicating
- Fluent in English (Speaking)
- Collaborative and trainee-centric mindset
- Love the challenges and value in personal growth
Working Day: Mon-Fri (5 Days) 11:00 AM. to 20:00 PM
Working Location: Common Ground at Centralworld
Your application has been successfully submitted.