Performance Test Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- As the Performance Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing performance tests across the Amity product suite.
- You will be the expert on investigating and diagnosing where our performance bottlenecks are so that our back-end engineers can correct them.
- You will influence best practices, lead challenging Automation projects, and contribute to the team and its overall strategic direction.
- You will need to think outside the box on how to run tests across different parts of the application.
- Build custom tools to run tests.
Performance Testing Engineers are part of the Amity Quality department. You will work closely with the head of department and SRE team, following Agile methodology in managing work. All of us actively participate in the pre & post-sprint meetings, such as planning and retrospectives.
- Products automated include: Cloud-based decentralized social media platform, community networks, and messaging services
- Monitoring: Kibana, Grafana
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Cooperate with the SRE, backend, and infrastructure teams to define the test requirements and criteria.
- Develop testware and test scripts.
- Create api tests.
- Debug failures, report and track anomalies.
- Use statistical tools to support the design-testing iteration process to optimize product quality and reduce cost.
- Help investigate and diagnose bottlenecks and performance issues in production
Your ideal profile:
- At least 3 years of experience with Js.
- 3 years experience with a variety of technologies across the entire technology stack infrastructure. Bonus points for: NodeJs, Artillery-pro, Amazon AWS (EC2 & CloudWatch), MongoDB, Neo4J, socket.io, ElasticSearch and Jest with TypeScript
- Experience using performance testing tools, Artillery/Loadrunner/Jmeter etc, and understanding of APM solutions like Appdynamics, dynatrace, OPNET,. Etc
- Experience creating and executing API tests
- Experience with application monitoring tools e.g. Kibana, Grafana, Datadoc, Splunk
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Expert knowledge in software, and distributed applications environments and solid understanding of their associated capacity and performance indicators
- Experience supporting and enabling application infrastructure that supports high availability/resiliency
- Hands on experience in Unix/Linux OS environments and operating system internals, file systems, disk/storage and networking protocols.
- Experience with chaos engineering and failure tolerance testing is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Check out more about our company, Bangkok team and our benefits - https://www.amity.co/career/ba...
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We power communities, everywhere