Frontend Web Engineer Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will join a multinational (7 nationalities) team of 10+ engineers who are passionate about web technologies, cool products, and tech memes. We build friendly and open communication within the team where everyone can state their opinion and influence the products we work on.
About your team:
- We put emphasis on the quality of the code, where each piece of the code will be reviewed by at least one another Web Engineer.
- Each Web Engineer works day to day in a small cross-functional team per product (Feature Team), each of which has a dedicated Web, iOS, Android, and Backend Engineers, QA, and PO.
- The work is typically organized into two-week sprints with daily stand-ups, sprint planning/grooming, and retrospective.
- As members of the Web Team, we have a weekly meeting with the team to share our knowledge, experiences, or challenges with other Amity Web Engineers from different cross-functional teams.
- As the Web Team, we maintain aligned syntax, security, and quality standards across all the Amity Web applications.
Your day to day:
- You will be often required to deliver the most complicated core features of the product.
- As a Lead, you will be responsible to maintain a horizontal view over the multiple projects of the product; make sure to maintain coherence between the different projects in both functionalities and technical approaches, and support their team in their implementation.
- You will mentor and support your team in operational tasks such as defining processes for the team to collaborate as well as more hands-on tasks like setting up CI for the projects, reviewing critical pull requests and so on.
- You will drive the quality of the delivered web applications of the whole Product Line.
Your ideal profile:
- Experience in shipping SDKs/libraries, understanding the challenges of a UI-less product.
- Previous experience in driving new processes and automation in the scaling engineering team.
- Experience in building and delivering complex SPA to the production
- Experience in building high-loaded Web Applications with thousands of active users.
- Experience with any major UI Library (Ant Design is a plus)
What’s in it for you:
- Check out more about our company, Bangkok team, and our benefits - https://www.amity.co/career/bangkok
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We power communities, everywhere