Frontend Web Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- You will be able to impact on the ui architecture, processes, and certain backend decisions (like api) in order to improve the quality of the code, the speed of development, the convenience of the ui, and the ease of use of the SDK for clients.
- We use the Scrum methodology, so a Web Engineer works day to day in a small cross-functional team per product (Feature Team), each has a dedicated Web, iOS, Android, and Backend Engineers, QA, and PO
- Work is usually organized into two-week sprints with daily stand-ups, planning/groomings, and a retrospective.
- As the Web Team, we maintain aligned syntax, security, and quality standards across all web applications. Each piece of the code will be reviewed by at least one another Web Engineer.
- As members of the Web Team, we have bi-weekly meetings to share our knowledge, experiences, or challenges with other web engineers from other feature teams.
- Major decisions that affect web projects (eslint rules, design system, etc) are discussable, everyone can speak out and influence this decision.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
Your day to day responsibilities will never be the same and it will heavily rely on a product (SDK, UI kit, web apps) you will be working on at the time, but these are major things that would be expected of you:
- Design, develop, maintain the components/subsystems of the Amity products
- Communicate with PO, QA, backend engineers
- Cross review, knowledge sharing
Your ideal profile:
- Profound production experience with React / Angular / Vue (2+ years)
- Profound production experience with Redux / MobX / React Context (1+ years)
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with any major UI Library (Ant Design is a plus)
- Experience in building real-time applications
- Experience in shipping SDKs / libraries, understanding the challenges of a UI-less product.
- Experience in building high-loaded Web Applications with thousands of active users.
What’s in it for you:
Check out more about our company, Bangkok team and our benefits - https://www.amity.co/career/bangkok
Not ready to apply?
Join our Amity Talent community - https://amity-global.breezy.hr/p/797346d6122d01-amity-talent-community
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We power communities, everywhere