Digital Creative - Art Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a knowledgeable & craftsmanship Art Director who will be able to co-working with creative team in an effort to create a unique ad campaign with the target audience in mind. The Art Director will meet with clients and internal departments to discuss and establish project objectives, research current trends and the target demographic, and design and troubleshoot the visual aspects of an ad campaign, from the initial planning stages until the finished campaign is presented to the client or company. You should possess an understanding of graphic design concepts and software and excellent interpersonal skills.
To succeed as an Art Director, you should be a creative and communicative multitasker with exceptional project and time management skills. You should be punctual, perceptive, and detail-oriented with a great mind for developing and realizing the vision of the campaign.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Working with other members of the design department to evaluate client or company needs, develop concept, and create visual elements for ad campaigns or contents.
- Speaking with the client to provide updates, receive feedback, and present the final campaign.
- Conducting research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Supervising design staff.
- Coordinating resources and with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
- Thinking as Multi-Media Visualization
- Troubleshooting design or process problems as they arise.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company.
- Looking for ways to improve design processes.
Art Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in graphic design with a supporting portfolio, more education, or industry-specific knowledge may be required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Apple Keynote, MS Office, and graphic design software.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, Self-learning, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.