Digital Creative - Copywriter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Digital Creative - Copywriter Job Descriptions:
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Copywriter to develop our campaign or idea headline & scripts also content that needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of Strategic Planner to develop and curate compelling and engaging copywriting materials for our audience. Your primary duties will include Creative strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
To succeed as a Copywriter, you should be a creative and communicative multitasker with exceptional project and time management skills. You should be punctual, perceptive, and detail-oriented with a great mind for developing and realizing the vision of the campaign.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing ad copywriting, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. A Bachelor's Degree in English or a related field is a special consideration.
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Ensure that copy meets the company or client's needs.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the art director or graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to the deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Advertisement, Journalism, English, or related field.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
Your application has been successfully submitted.