This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Manage all agency efforts on behalf of the client and coordinate the development of all agency’s recommendations to the client
- Understand client’s business structure, revenue structure, organization structure, culture, vision, mission, working process, financial process, professional practice, and KPI
- Professionally and accurately update clients with reports, reviews, and correspondence on all decisions made and agreements.
- Act as quality control on client’s communication works
- Support the account management team in running the project smoothly and efficiently
- Minimum of 2-4 years of advertising account management experience required, with proven experience on automotive and/or fast-paced accounts, and in working with partner agencies and directly with clients.
- Digital/Social campaign management is a must.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Fluent in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.