[Rabbit's Tale CX Solutions] Marketing Cloud Developer (Lead)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Work with clients to ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams
- Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches
- Provide a level of effort in estimates for the technical portion of solutions
- Provide day to day end-user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to design, configure, test, debug and deploy quality, scalable and well-documented solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Advice on Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations to external platforms
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) is required
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
- Develop responsive email templates.
- Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
- Master with SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Extensive experience utilizing Journey Builder with a thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration
- Ability to elicit requirements and translate to technical solutions that can scale across multiple business units
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Break the norm, Build the tale