[Rabbit's Tale CX Solutions] Data Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Writes ETL (Extract / Transform / Load) processes, designs database systems, and, develops tools for real-time and offline analytic processing.
- Troubleshoots software and processes for data consistency and integrity. Integrates complex and large scale data from a variety of sources for business partners to generate insight and make decisions.
- Translates business specifications into design specifications and code. Responsible for writing complex programs, ad hoc queries, and reports. Ensures that all code is well structured, includes sufficient documentation, and is easy to maintain and reuse.
- Partners with internal clients to gain an expert understanding of business functions and informational needs. Works closely with other technical experts across the business to implement data solutions.
- Leads all phases of solution development. Explains technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients and less experienced team members.
- Assesses data quality and tests code thoroughly for accuracy of intended purpose. Provides data analysis guidance and serves as a technical consultant for the client.
- Tests and implements new software releases through regression testing. Identifies issues and resolves and elevates software into production.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Data engineering and data science skillset with grounding in practical marketing applications oriented towards content, customer insights, and the customer experience in a digital marketing-heavy environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience deploying enterprise-level data engineering solutions in a cloud environment.
- Strong experience with structure data warehouse design and management
- Production level PL/SQL scripting, bash scripting.
- Production level experience with Python, Spark.
- Proven track record on cloud-based infrastructure
- Strong experience in building data pipeline in cloud, data integration, data processing, data standardization, data mining/wrangling
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Break the norm, Build the tale