[Rabbit's Tale CX solutions] Solution Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Meet with clients to analyze their work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize marketing solutions using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- As a key contributor on a project team, guiding customers through the implementation of Marketing Cloud solutions using Publicis Sapient’s “HOW” agile project methodology
- Conducting marketing business process review meetings and leading the evaluation of functional and technical requirements
- Developing marketing automation-specific User Stories and lead use story refinement meetings to finalized acceptance criteria
- Developing functional specifications and business architecture (in close collaboration with Marketing Technical Architect)
- Recommend best practices for key Journey Builder/Engagement Studio campaigns
- Developing marketing automation-specific project plan/work breakdown structure components in collaboration with Engagement Manager
- Serving as the primary point of contact to the client’s Product Owner for marketing automation and/or client marketing team
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Offering high-level guidance on marketing best practices
- Negotiate solutions to complex scenarios with multiple parties and agendas
- Develop and deliver end-user training with support from Marketing Technical architect
- Provide guidance to optimizing marketing operations
- Coordinate and deliver User Acceptance Testing
- Create client-based training materials and deliver end-user training
- Overall responsibility for project success and customer success
- Optimize plans and resources to deliver maximum value to clients
- Develop and nurture trusted adviser relationships with clients
- Assist with Account Planning/Management and other pre-sales activities in new and existing logos
- Influence and coach customers throughout their Salesforce journey
- Coach, mentor and develop junior resources
- Make decisions that positively impact Customer, Company, and Individual metrics
- 4+ Years of Martech design and integration experience, with preference to the Salesforce platform (though similar platform experience such as Adobe will be considered)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- 2+ Years of exposure to integrations, developing and executing data migrations.
- 5+ experience consulting with clients with an emphasis on demand generation, personalization, Martech and Adtech solutions.
- Strong Facilitation and interpersonal Skills.
- Understanding of Marketing AutomationData Governance, Security and Compliance best practices
- Understanding of Agile Best Practices
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Break the norm, Build the tale