Senior Content Producer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Senior Content Producer duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Senior Content Producer should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
- Develop strategic social media content for current client briefs and future client pitches
- Supervise (internal/external) writers, editors and content creators; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gather data and handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results. Work with owners of content to revise and measure content against goals
- Assist with sourcing external production companies to collaborate with including photographers, actors and editors
- 2-3 years’ experience in a media agency environment with a focus on developing brand, campaign and content strategy
- Excellent storytelling capabilities to bring ideas to life
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- An appreciation for quality content and the ability to create it
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments
- Comfortable working with data and spreadsheets when needed
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights/ onsite analytics platforms
- Ability to work on your own as well as in small teams
- Strong passion for food/cooking shows, both digital and linear
Your application has been successfully submitted.