Technical IT Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand and deliver Product Backlog & Roadmap
- Manage development & delivery of project iterations and drive sprint releases
- Manage business requirements per Product Backlog
- Guide team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Drive team iteration execution, communicate with management and stakeholders w/ diligent Change Control discipline
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance
- Able to do post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Leads team effort in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- 5+ Years in IT Consulting | Digital Project Management | Software Development Leadership
- 2+ Years Agile Delivery leading Sprints
- Experience in Financial Services Technology -Delivery | Operations | Project Management | Development
- Experience in Securities Trading or Cryptocurrency Trading solutions
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Thailand’s Leading Recruitment Agency