Information Security Junior Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Be a key player in global IT Security team working with IT Risks and IT compliance activities.
Supplier IT Risk Assessments:
- Follow defined methodology to ensure compliance of used IT vendors and cloud services and cloud security requirements, conduct assessments and provide evaluation results – perform supplier risk assessments to determine suitability of potential vendors with respect to their ability to provide a secure platform for hosting or processing company data
- Assist in performance & management of IT Risk assessments for company entities and IT Services
- Assist Security team members in the performance of Risk Assessments
- Assist with management and updating of IT risk management results
- Support and assist in different IT compliance activities
- On global and divisional level, participate in IT security and IT compliance projects & initiatives
- Be part of the ongoing implementation and development of IT Compliance Framework
- Support and take part of preparing for different IT Audits
- 0-2 years Information Systems experience with preferred focus on Information Security (New graduates are welcome)
- Knowledge in COBIT, ISO 2700x, COSO, NIST, ITIL, TISAX, SOX
- Certifications: CRISC, CISM, CSX or similar
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Well-structured and with an ability to deliver on deadlines when needed.
- Ability to take initiative, be pro-active and efficient
- Ability to think logically and analyze complex problems
- Ability to present complex information verbally and written in a clear, concise manner
- Team player with global thinking and acting
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Thailand’s Leading Recruitment Agency