This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why is the UI/UX Designer role important for SUFFIX?
User Experience, Usability, and Artistic communication are other essential ways of providing clients solutions through visual means. The designer, thus, plays a vital role in the SUFFIX team to visualize all given content to meet the end-user's needs.
What does SUFFIX offer you?
SUFFIX is a company where you can solve complex challenges for people, brands, and organizations. Our office is located in Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor), but we're 100% remote work, which means you fully control your work tasks and life. SUFFIX provides you support and development throughout your time here, including online courses and team benefits such as Leave days, Telemed service for your health, Social security.
What will you be doing? (Responsibilities)
- Creating wireframe, user-flow and sitemap
- Designing a user interface for website, web application and mobile application
- Execute corporate identity or brand direction to user interface design
- Provide digital product guideline
- Present your designs to various client
Relevant experience and mindset:
- 3+ years of professional interaction design experience
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes.
- High attention to details
- Solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Fact-based thinking & Growth mindset
- Adobe (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Google Product (Calendar,Sheet,Doct,Meet,Drive)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Strategy & Execution