Senior Digital Marketing Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
- Plan and organize the implementation of Digital Marketing activities for the company.
- Plan, deploy and monitor the advertising of the Company’s services on Online channels.
- Deploy advertising campaigns and branding through Digital Marketing tools (SEO / SEM, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, SMS Marketing, Affiliate Marketing …)
- Propose, plan and budget marketing activities in accordance with the company’s marketing strategy.
- Responsible for and work with other departments to develop areas that are related to marketing plans.
- Manage the approved marketing budgets, monitor contracts and other related payment documents.
- Frequently update results and analysis of marketing activities effectiveness.
- Manage Digital marketing channels (website, blog, email and social networking sites)
- Implement and enhance the quality of contents using SEO tools and Google Analytics.
- Coordinate with other teams / divisions to implement and optimize campaigns effectively.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Over 3+ years of hands-on experience.
- 26-35 years old.
- Have good ability to communicate in English.
- Have good planning and analyzing skills.
- Communication, persuasion, negotiation and problem handling skills.
- Evaluate and analyze data, the market, trends.
- Ability to work independently and work in groups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.