This job is no longer accepting applications.
If You've Been Looking For THAT Opportunity To Align Yourself With a Growing Company And Play An Integral Role In Their Growth...Then This Will Be The ONLY Job Description You'll Need to Read…
**Candidates are also subject to a test of their abilities**
We're a passionate team of high-performing online marketing and growth experts. We insist on hiring the finest talent to join our tribe.
We're looking for a hungry, fast-moving individual to join our team. We seek top performers with a relentless focus to detail and who can work independently and in a team and above all have the hunger and drive to learn within the team and by themselves.
You're passionate about Google Ads and other channels of pay-per-click advertising.
You're amazed and fascinated with the industry, always trying to improve your knowledge and experience.
You dive deep into industry blogs and you know that nothing beats taking action from what you learn.
You will be working directly with clients, managing their pay-per-click campaigns from creation and working with our internal teams to improve their campaigns, website and landing page conversion rates. All this work will focus on driving the maximum number of conversions at the lowest acquisition cost possible.
People who thrive at Primal:
- Startup minded, not having a to-do list doesn’t scare you
- Adaptable, you move fast with change
- Growth mindset, you are quick to fail and quick to learn
- Grit, you are resilient to constant challenges
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and execute Social Media Strategy across various industries and niches.
- Analyze to identify areas of opportunities for content to drive as much ROI as humanly possible via Social Platforms.
- Manage and work with KOLs or Influencers for earned media.
- Build insightful reports for client's on a monthly basis.
- Generate creative ideas for campaign direction, artwork, and content.
- Develop, implement, manage and monitor the success of social media strategies across our social media client portfolio.
- Stay abreast on social media news and have a general working knowledge of client campaigns.
- Collaborate with Strategy and Client Service teams on social media campaign pitches for all levels of clients as well as other cross teams as assigned.
- Develop insights and data-driven channel social strategies and content plans for special launches and initiatives from conceptualization through post-launch for all organic social platforms.
- Partner with Ad Optimization team to create and perform experiments to refine strategy and create performance reports that present actionable insights.
- Develop influencer campaign timeline, create influencer campaigns report, monitor all influencers’ contents, and ensure the campaign flow smoothly with payment on time.
- Responsible for managing the strategy and execution for all social media channels, media buy planning and negotiation and help to plan content strategy as well as the company’s relevant materials.
- Take the lead in the definition of project scopes, objectives, and be able to lead a new strategic framework or provide a master class strategy to internal and external stakeholders in ensuring technical and business feasibility.
- Set communication plan, develop reports and executive presentations, and lead steering committee meetings regarding opportunities, milestones, deliverables, dependencies, budgets, risks, and issues.
- Education: Degree in business, marketing, public relations, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in and/or strong interest in social media marketing and digital marketing.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices is a plus.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing is a plus.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
Your application has been successfully submitted.