This job is no longer accepting applications.
If You've Been Looking For THAT Opportunity To Align Yourself With a Growing Company And Play An Integral Role In Their Growth...Then This Will Be The ONLY Job Description You'll Need to Read…
**Only Thai nationals will be considered**
**Candidates are also subject to a test of their abilities**
We're a passionate team of high-performing online marketing and growth experts. We insist on hiring the finest talent to join our tribe.
We're looking for a hungry, fast-moving individual to join our team. We seek top performers with a relentless focus on detail and work independently and in a team and, above all, have the hunger and drive to learn within the team and themselves.
We aren't your average agency. Everything we do aims to help our clients maximize the number of leads, sales, and bookings they generate online.
We have our finger on the pulse, constantly innovating in SEO, paid traffic, social, content, and conversions.
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly skilled digital marketing team while building a solid career in the most exciting industry globally.
People who thrive at Primal:
- Startup minded, not having a to-do list doesn’t scare you
- Adaptable, you move fast with change
- Growth mindset, you are quick to fail and quick to learn
- Grit, you are resilient to constant challenges
We're after a switched on paid search, PPC, SEM, Biddable Media pro who can:
- Setup, manage and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook or other channels relevant to the performance team.
- Write effective direct response ad copy that sells.
- Manage low and high-level accounts and ensure performance in line with goals.
- Monitor budget pacing and performance against goals.
- Escalate any performance challenges with senior members of the team.
- Work directly with the client services team to support the client and company goals.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimization.
- Become a product champion and specialist (e.g Line. Line Gain Friends, YouTube, and so on).
- Educate and keep clients in the loop on our strategies and tactics.
- Keep your finger on the pulse to identify opportunities within digital marketing for the benefit of both Primal and our clients
- Education: Degree in business, digital marketing, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in managing SEM/Paid Social campaigns with multi-industry experience, ability to improve performance for any type of client.
- E-commerce expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, and so on).
- Channel Expertise: Knows Google and Facebook like the back of their hand and constantly building knowledge on new optimization techniques.
- Hands-on experience with setting up Facebook and Google Ads campaigns and optimizing to drive optimum campaign performance.
- Cross-Channel experience: full funnel experience and know-how to harness the powers of digital marketing.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to analyze performance and reports at a granular level to provide meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Driven by the achievement of KPIs internally and externally.
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking with a data-driven mindset.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Solid local market and consumer knowledge
- Initiative and growth mindset
- Self-disciplined and motivated as well as a team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
Your application has been successfully submitted.