Web Developer/Wordpress Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If You've Been Looking For THAT Opportunity To Align Yourself With a Growing Company And Play An Integral Role In Their Growth...Then This Will Be The ONLY Job Description You'll Need to Read…
**Candidates are also subject to a test of their abilities**
We're a passionate team of high-performing online marketing and growth experts. We insist on hiring the finest talent to join our tribe.
We're looking for a hungry, fast-moving individual to join our team. We seek top performers with a relentless focus on detail and work independently and in a team and, above all, have the hunger and drive to learn within the team and themselves.
We aren't an average agency. Everything we do aims to help our clients maximize the number of leads, sales, and bookings they generate online.
We have our finger on the pulse, constantly innovating in SEO, paid traffic, social, content, and conversions.
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly skilled digital marketing team while building a solid career in the most exciting industry globally.
People who thrive at Primal:
- Startup minded, not having a to-do list doesn’t scare you
- Adaptable, you move fast with change
- Growth mindset, you are quick to fail and quick to learn
- Grit, you are resilient to constant challenges
We're after a switched on Developer pro who can:
- Set up tracking codes on clients' sites, such as GTM, Facebook pixel, etc.
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix broken website components
- Implement site speed improvements
- Upload optimised content to client websites
- Set up conversion tracking tags using analytics tools
- Build new custom website layouts, content, modules and functionality
- Design and implement A/B tests
- Monitor project and A/B test results, analyse key metrics and report on the performance
- Work closely with the internal team (i.e., Tech, AM, and project manager) on client website builds
- Convert designs into responsive websites and mobile-friendly
- Theme development for CMS's - mainly WordPress but sometimes others
- Hand-on theme and plugin development with HTML, CSS, PHP, and JS
- Comfortable using APIs, getting your hands dirty in databases, and using command line through SSH
- Experience with GitHub, AWS, SSH, Google Tag Manager, JS debugging.
- Develop SEO knowledge and support with SEO related tasks including, audits, client analysis, technical improvements
- Implement SEO technical work across clients as well as website tracking and conversion data
- Implement E-Commerce / Enhanced E-Commerce tracking
- Education: Computer Programmers/Developers or any related field
- 3+ years of experience in any related field
- Experience working with different CMSs, such as WordPress (Magento, Drupal etc. would be a plus)
- Familiarity with utilising version control systems: Github, Gitlab etc.
- Basic Technical SEO knowledge including on-page SEO optimisation and ranking strategies
- Familiarity with setting up Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager (Facebook Pixel, Adobe Analytics etc.)
- Good Photoshop grasps to use the PSD file to convert into HTML.
- High critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language
- Initiative and growth mindset
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Self-disciplined and motivated as well as a team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data
- Adaptability, strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.