Digital Account Manager (Media/Ads Project)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re a rapidly growing digital agency looking for the next account management superstar to join our Client Services department.
If you live and breathe digital and seeking an international and challenging environment where no two days are the same read on…
Our account managers handle client account from end-to-end. They are part of a small and agile team that handles everything from direction and strategy to briefing internal teams and managing project timelines.
If you are comfortable with little direction but excited about being able to innovate with a lot of autonomy, this could be the fit for you. You’ll turn up every day with something new to tackle, and you’ll have your hands in many different areas – but there are also no limits to how quickly you can grow in the company.
People who thrive at Primal:
- Startup minded, not having a to-do list doesn’t scare you
- Adaptable, you move fast with change
- Growth mindset, you are quick to fail and quick to learn
- Grit, you are resilient to constant challenges
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in a team of Account Managers by helping define the scope and recommended an approach for our clients across Media, SEO, Social
- Build a network and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing clients
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external)
- Hunt, seek and create new business opportunities within your portfolio and subsequently drive the business development process
- Participate in evaluating the digital health of current clients
- Support with analytical tasks, including budgeting and forecasting
- +2 years of experience within account management, digital marketing or start-up
- Entrepreneurial challenger mindset with a desire to help build up a new business
- Solid local market and consumer knowledge
- Driven by the achievement of KPIs internally and externally
- Adaptable and flexible in operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A networker by heart and an interest in building strong relationships
- Solid background in identifying client needs and translating them into action plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentations skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.