Digital Sales Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If You've Been Looking For THAT Opportunity To Align Yourself With a Growing Company And Play An Integral Role In Their Growth...Then This Will Be The ONLY Job Description You'll Need to Read…
**Only Thai nationals will be considered**
**Candidates are also subject to a test of their abilities**
We're a passionate team of high-performing online marketing and growth experts. We insist on hiring the finest talent to join our tribe.
We're looking for a hungry, fast-moving individual to join our team. We seek top performers with a relentless focus on detail and work independently and in a team and, above all, have the hunger and drive to learn within the team and themselves.
We aren't an average agency. Everything we do aims to help our clients maximize the number of leads, sales, and bookings they generate online.
We have our finger on the pulse, constantly innovating in SEO, paid traffic, social, content, and conversions.
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly skilled digital marketing team while building a solid career in the most exciting industry globally.
People who thrive at Primal:
- Startup minded, not having a to-do list doesn’t scare you
- Adaptable, you move fast with change
- Growth mindset, you are quick to fail and quick to learn
- Grit, you are resilient to constant challenges
We're after a switched Digital Strategist who is:
- A bilingual specialist who can speak and present in Thai and English
- Produce data-driven pitch decks to win new business
- A thinker who can see gaps, and opportunities for brands
- A goal-orientated individual who loves seeing growth through their efforts and hitting targets
- An outgoing individual who is comfortable being on your feet attending meetings.
- A knack for critical thinking and developing solutions to digital challenges.
- Deliver hypothesis-based problem solving when needed.
- Produce spectacular presentations communicating digital strategy.
- Education: Degree in business or management or related field
- At least 1-year experience in and/or strong interest in sales and digital marketing
- Proficient in MS offices and Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- High adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver presentations to a variety of audiences
- Solid Local Market and Consumer Knowledge
- Driven by the achievement of KPIs internally and externally
- Successful track record in sales and negotiation is a plus
- Startup or agency experience is a plus
- Product knowledge or digital marketing experience is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.