Digital Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Work closely with the marketing manager to develop and manage online ads campaigns across Google search channels (SEM, SEO, GDN, and Google display) and all digital marketing including email marketing and social media.
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives, and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies
- Responsible for Digital Analytics – Customer Journey Analysis, Key Digital Funnel Metrics and media campaign/channel efficiency analysis
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Identify new marketing initiatives to improve customer awareness and lead conversion
- Writing marketing content in English and Thai
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Expertise of SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, CRM Database and marketing automation tools as Salesforce or ZOHO
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Experience with Line Official and bot automation is a plus
- Have at least basic graphic design skills (Canva, Photoshop, Mailchimp)
- At least 2 years of work experience in online marketing. Experience in executing online marketing campaigns is a must
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Business Administration, Communication Arts, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Quick learner and passionate about education with strong EQ
- Tech-savvy and have experience using CRM systems
- Professionally pleasant, outgoing, and friendly personality that can build relationships quickly
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Character first, the Pathway to Excellence