Digital Specialist (Google Products)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Geekcon Valley is a data-driven SEO specialist agency with the aim to help clients’ brands rank high in search. We are currently looking for a content writer to deliver compelling stories and an impactful content strategy that will not only enhance our clients’ visibility in search, but also in driving business growth.
We are looking for a Thai content writer with a strong foundation in writing SEO content. On certain occasions, the content writer may need to write English content, depending on the content audience or client. Ideally, the content writer should have prior SEO experience and will join a team of skillful SEO content writers that report directly to the Head of Content.
- Working closely with the SEO team to design and plan the right keyword and content strategy that meets clients’ objectives and searchers’ intent
- Researching industry or product-related topics in order to generate ideas for new content
- Creatively crafting and writing quality SEO content for a variety of brands, products and industries
- Proofreading articles and product information before content gets published on clients’ websites.
- Monitor and analyse content performance based on Google Analytics & Google Search Console data.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Arts, Marketing, Journalism, Liberal Arts or related fields
- Minimum of 1-2- years experience in content writing with a broad range of writing styles and an interest in SEO content writing.
- Passion for researching and working with complex information
- Ability to convert complex information or data into compelling stories that is more digestible for readers
- Creative and flexible team player
- Proactive and can take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experiences that are a plus but not required:
- Experience in using Google Analytics & Google Search Console data
If you are looking for a challenging yet fun opportunity and believe you are the one we are looking for, apply now with your CV and content portfolio!
Your application has been successfully submitted.