This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Account Director's primary role is to retain and develop business through demonstrating a real understanding of a client's business and delivering a solution that is both effective and compelling. She/ He will lead the successful development of integrated communication activities of the Client, bring ideas and plans to live, and ensure their excellent delivery. The role requires a leader and an orchestrator.
- Taking lead in client’s marketing and advertising strategies
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing client
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Use your skills to push clients and the agency, creatively and strategically
Skills and qualifiers:
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in advertising, design, or marketing at least 4 years experience
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
Your application has been successfully submitted.