Digital Strategic Planner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will be joining a young, energetic strategic planning team, that covers all types of strategic planning – from always on to campaigns to media-based planning, providing you with unlimited opportunities to showcase your skills. We operate in a high-octane environment that stresses teamwork and development.
- Develop digital media campaign, media touch-point planning, as well as media cost and effectiveness analysis (from holistic digital to performance-based planning)
- To develop an impactful & optimum ROI media plan, as well as do campaign analysis
- Develop and manage clients relationship, including the alliance with clients’ regional/global team
- Leverage digital insights and work as part of the business planning teams for clients’ media campaign planning and analysis
- Identify opportunities for agency/clients to leverage digital media to connect and engage with target audiences
- Share emerging trends, consumers behavior, digital marketing best practices showcase and performance benchmark across online, social media, and mobile internet
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, Communication Art, Economics or related fields
- At least 1-3 years working experience
- Knowledge & experience in digital media, channels and metrics is a must
- Energetic, thorough, analytic, organized and good interpersonal skill
- Proficient in both written & spoken English (also Thai)
Your application has been successfully submitted.