Influencer management specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Being a part of the influencer marketing team, you will be dealing with influencers and KOLs
- Well known in Influencer selection, planning, and communication via Digital Social Media Platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog, Web board, and others.
- Keep updated and follow the trend of using influencers continuously.
- Manage and grow influencer and blogger network database
- Make a good relationship with Influencer and KOLs.
- Coordinating with influencers and bloggers on their requirements, timeline, and deliverable
- Communicate and coordinate between Client and Account Planning team and support them with Influencer selection and strategy.
- Analyze and collect the result and statistics from using influencers for the campaign
- Be able to make the presentation for campaign proposal and report for influencer Campaign to the client.
- Manage and coordinate with the financial team to proceed with disbursement documentation to influencer
- Brainstorm new creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Male or Female. For Junior - age 22 years old up Freshmen is welcome for Junior level
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, communication arts, marketing, digital media or related field
- Well-known using a computer program (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Be able to work as a team and has the good interpersonal skill
- Enable to work well under pressure and tight schedule
- Good communication skill in Thai, English is a plus
- Follow the trend of digital marketing and social media
Your application has been successfully submitted.